New Partnership with Brightloop Converters
Brightloop Converters is a European designer and manufacturer of power electronics systems from 10W to 100kW. It is focused on the most high performance and demanding applications, where no other supplier can meet the efficiency and power density target.
- AC/DC Power Supplies
- DC/DC Converters
- Inverters and motor control DC/AC
- Advanced power electronics topologies, providing the highest efficiency
- Extensive usage of wide bandgap power semiconductors (SiC and GaN)
- Expertise in ultra-high speed real-time digital control
- Implementation of advanced communication features to get continuous feedback on electrical environment during use
- Optimized mechatronics integration with internal conduction cooling for highest power density
- Field proven realizations in leading motorsports series, aerospace and military applications
Please download BRIGHTLOOP's brochure here:
UltiMod Case Study:
Low Acoustic Noise Power Solution for Medical Imaging Application
In this case study, see how the UltiMod was able to parallel modules to provide high power for exceptional performance and images in a medical imaging application.
Please download the Case Study here:
The UltiMod series is designed to offer the lowest cost of ownership and simplifies power supply selection and procurement. Combining proven topologies with best-in-class technologies, the UltiMod series assures system designers of the highest levels of reliability and efficiency.
With up to 12 outputs in 1200 W in a compact 1U format, the UltiMod series offers customers the broadest range of options available in the market, delivering efficiency of up to 92% and outstanding reliability with MTBF in excess of 670K hours.
The industry-proven UltiMod power-supply platform combines technical performance with user flexibility. Built for various demanding industries, the series delivers up to 1200 W of output power in a compact 1U form factor and up to 12 isolated output voltages.
The UltiMod series is available in two package sizes. The UX4 delivers up to 600 W and can be populated with a maximum of four powerMods. The UX6 delivers up to 1200 W and can be populated with up to six powerMods. Outputs can be parallel connected for higher current and series connected for higher voltages (up to 348 VDC).
- High Power Density: Up to 1200 W output power in a compact 1U form factor
- Full Safety Agency Approvals: UL/EN60950 (second edition) and UL/EN60601-1 (third edition) compliant
- User- and Field-Configurable: Suite of output signals and user-configurable functions increase design-in flexibility
- High Reliability and Efficiency: 92% efficiency guarantees increased system reliability
- 92% efficiency
- Five-year warranty
- SEMI F47 compliant
- Up to 12 isolated DC outputs
- Low acoustic noise for noise-sensitive applications
Please download the Data Sheet here:
Our Code of Ethics
Horizon Electronics believes in the integrity, loyalty, and accountability of its employees, business partners, customers, suppliers, vendors, and competitors.
We have chosen to define a code of ethics establishing a clear code of conduct to which each of the company's employees and its managers are fully committed.
Please downoad our Code of Ethics ( English) here: