The TF series product line supports the need to make accurate measurements of high voltage power supply (HVPS) and HV system performance.
Each TF series device, when coupled with a conventional meter or oscilloscope, is a stand-alone test fixture optimized for a specific HV testing function. These reduced-size HV test fixture devices are engineered to support accurate measurement of ripple, noise, pulses, absolute DC, DC stability, DC line regulation, DC load regulation, etc.
- Make accurate HV in-line measurements
- View and measure AC ripple and noise on DC HV
- Measure absolute HV DC to 0.25% at 25 ppm stability
- View and measure Trise, Tfall,overshoot, and settling time
- Measure and monitor signals from 35 Hz to 10 MHz
- View signals from DC to 20 MHz
- View and measure AC mV on DC kV
- PLC analog/digital remote operation capability
Research and development