CoolX®1000 Fanless, Intelligent 1000W Modular Power Supplies
Advanced Energy's CoolX1000 is a highly flexible and compact, fanless power supply ideal for vibration and noise sensitive applications.
- Up to 1000W, natural convection
- Industrial and medical safety approvals
- PMBus™ for digital communications and control
- 24 W-standby power
- Up to 12 outputs
The CoolX®1000 modular power supply provides up to 1000W in a compact U-channel, 254 x 165 x 39.1 mm design. Its fanless design and lack of base-plate cooling requirements help eliminate acoustic noise, making it a smart choice for scientific, medical, and vibration-sensitive applications. It offers extreme flexibility and helps eliminate process disruption. And you can easily monitor and control performance via analog and digital communications (PMBus™).
The series offers two base models:
- The CX10S carries the IEC60950 (second edition) certification for industrial applications and will comply with the upcoming IEC62368-1 standard.
- The CX10M carries the IEC60601-1 (third edition) and IEC60601-1-2 (fourth edition, EMC) for medical applications. Both models can be populated with up to six CoolMods, providing up to 12 isolated DC outputs that range from 2.5 to 58 V.
- High Power Density: 1000 W in a 254 x 165 x 39.1 mm U-channel package
- Full Safety Agency Approvals: See Technical Specs for details
- Intelligent Digital Power: Access maximum flexibility with analog and digital control (PMBus™)
- User- and Field-Configurable: Configure outputs to setpoint voltages; connect in parallel/series for higher output current and/or voltages
- High Reliability and Efficiency: 94% efficiency helps ensure quality, reliability, and a low total cost of ownership
No fans, acoustic noise, or vibrations
Safety approved to 5000 m altitude
For more information and technical details about this product, please download the data sheet on the top of the page.
For more information, price quotes and details about Advanced Energy's products, please contact our Product Line Manager